Nespak Nigeria Limited has completed a vast number of electrical projects and currently executing a handful of projects under different customers.
Completed Electrical Projects:
- Construction of 2x132kV Bay Extension at 3x60MVA, 132/33kV Calabar Substation in Cross Rivers State.
- Construction of 2 x 30/40MVA, 132/33kV Tamburawa sub-station in Kano State.
- Construction of 2 x 7.5MVA , 33/11kV Sub-station for HFP at Mayfair Estate, Lekki - Lagos.
- Construction of 2 x 7.5MVA, 33/11kV injection sub-station at Games village Abuja.
- Supply and installation of 2500m of 185mm² XLPE cable for a dedicated NEPA feeder including all auxiliary works for Abuja Sheraton Hotel & Towers.
- Construction of 39km of 132kV Double Circuit Oshogbo – Ilesha Transmission Line.
- Construction of 110kms of 33kV line from Bauchi substation to Yankari National Park.
- Construction of 85kms of 33kV line from New Bussa to Kainji National Park.
- Installation of 33kV Line switches along airport road and Jabi junction.
- Supply & installation of Electrical & Mechanical works at Sigma Apartments at Wuse II, Abuja.
- Fabrication and construction of 33kV towers for Kaduna River Crossing at Wuya, Bida.
- Supply and installation of 160KVA and 40KVA generators for at New Bussa, Kainji.
- Design, Manufacture, Construction, Installation & Commissioning of 2 X 15 MVA, 33/11 kV Sub-station at Lafia.
Ongoing Electrical Projects:
- Complete electro-mechanical Installation for 3x150MVA, 330/132kV Substation at Ikot Abasi for NDPHC/NIPP through Hoquado Limited.
- Design, Manufacture, Construction, Installation & Commissioning of 2 X 60 MVA 132/33Kv Sub Station at Kankara, Katsina State including 2 line bay extensions.
- Electrical works at 220 bed Utako hospital, Utako – Abuja, Nigeria.
- Design, Manufacture, Construction, Installation & Commissioning of 2 X 60 MVA 132/33Kv Sub Station at Dambatta, Kano State including 2 line bay extensions at Daura Substation.