Civil Engineering Projects
Nespak Nigeria Limited completed a vast number of Civil Engineering Projects over the years.
Excecuted Civil Engineering Projects:
- Construction of Female hostel complex for Delta Polytechnic at Otefe – Oghara, Delta State - Nigeria.
- Detailed architectural and engineering design and construction of multi utility shopping complex for private developer at Wuse II, Abuja – Nigeria.
- Construction of Nespak Life Camp at Gwarimpa district, Abuja.
- Emergency repair of washed out abutment at km 29 along Jama’are – Azare road in Jigawa State of Nigeria for Federal Ministry of Works & Housing, Abuja – Nigeria.
- Construction of 4-bedroom semi detached duplex at Gaduwa district, Abuja for Federal Ministry of Works & Housing.
- Modification, alteration and renovation of Alstom Power Generation AB Sweden’s residential camp at New Bussa, Kainji in Niger State of Nigeria.
- Construction of International Telecommunication Gateway at Abuja for Globalcom including generator base, shelter base and 70m-tower foundation.
- Construction of a warehouse for Rexparts International Ltd along Hadija road, Kano.
- Design and construction of 2 Bungalows at New Bussa, Kainji for Alstom Power Generation AB Sweden.
- Design and construction of a block of 6 flats for a private developer at Utako district – Abuja.